St Paul’s is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships commencing in 2020. Scholarships encourage excellence and nurture potential across the curriculum.
Scholarships are available to students entering Years 5, 7, 9 and 11 and are aimed at encouraging a spectrum of talents while upholding the diversity and core values inherent to the School’s distinctive culture.
Current St Paul’s students who are entering Years 5, 7, 9 or 11 in 2020 may apply for Academic and/or Performing Arts Scholarships.
Students who are new to the St Paul’s and entering Years 5, 7, 9 or 11 in 2020 may apply for Academic, Performing Arts and All-Rounder Scholarships. In addition, the Don Harwin Scholarship is offered for new students entering Year 9 in 2020 who demonstrate outstanding service and citizenship.
The Christian Congregational Scholarship is available to new students entering Year 5, 7, 9 or 11 in 2020 and is in alignment with the School’s foundational values of Christian practice and purpose. From time to time, at the discretion of the Principal, Christian Congregational Scholarships may be awarded to new students entering other year groups in 2020. Please enquire with the Director of Enrolments and Public Relations for other year group applications.
Students can apply for more than one scholarship category. The amount and duration of scholarships varies and is at the discretion of the Principal.
- Academic Scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of their ACER exam results and at the Principal’s discretion. All applicants must sit for the ACER scholarship test in February 2019 at an ACER venue. St Paul’s Grammar School is an ACER Examination Centre. Registrations with ACER to sit the ACER Examination close on 4 February 2019.
- All-Rounder Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate the ability to significantly contribute to the School in a range of areas, indicating ability in a minimum of three of the following areas: Academic, Performing Arts (music, singing, dance or drama), Debating and/or Public Speaking, and Leadership
- Christian Congregational Scholarships are offered in conjunction with the School’s foundational values of Christian practice and purpose. Applicants are required to be in regular attendance at a Christian Church and to have a developing understanding of the Christian faith. In addition, it is a requirement that one parent be actively involved in a Christian Church, including participation in worship and additional Church activities.
- Performing Arts Scholarships are available to students of exceptional achievement or ability in the Performing Arts. Applicants are required to demonstrate skill in music, voice, dance or drama as well as a commitment to performance, in tandem with a commitment to pursuing excellence in other academic studies. Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an audition and interview, to be scheduled during Term 1 in 2019.
- The Don Harwin Scholarship is offered to new students who are able to demonstrate outstanding service and citizenship. The Don Harwin Scholarship acknowledges the service of our esteemed former Chair of School Council and his dedication to the school and wider community.
· St Paul's Grammar School Enrolment: Click here.
· ACER Scholarship Tests: Click here.