St Paul’s Grammar School is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships each year. Scholarships encourage excellence across the curriculum and nurture the spectrum of talents and core values inherent to the School's distinctive culture. Applications are now open to students entering Years 5, 7, 9 and 11 in 2021.
A summary of each type of scholarship is provided below, with further information and application forms accessible on the right of this page. Students are invited to apply for all scholarships that they are eligible for. All scholarship applicants must complete an Enrolment Application form, if not currently enrolled.
- All-Rounder Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate the ability to significantly contribute to the School in a range of areas, indicating ability in a minimum of three of the following areas: Academic, Performing Arts (music, vocals, dance or drama), Debating and/or Public Speaking, and Leadership
- Christian Congregational Scholarships are offered in conjunction with the School’s foundational values of Christian practice and purpose. Applicants are required to be in regular attendance at a Christian Church and to have a developing understanding of the Christian faith. In addition, it is a requirement that one parent be actively involved in a Christian Church, including participation in worship and additional Church activities.
- Performing Arts Scholarships are available to students of exceptional achievement or ability in the Performing Arts. Applicants are required to demonstrate skill in music, vocals, dance or drama as well as a commitment to performance, in tandem with a commitment to pursuing excellence in other academic studies. Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an audition and interview.
- The Don Harwin Scholarship will be granted to students who are able to demonstrate outstanding service and citizenship in their current school, Church or community.
- Academic Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. All candidates must sit the ACER Scholarship examination held in February each year.
· St Paul's Grammar School Enrolment: Click here.
· ACER Scholarship Tests: Click here.