On Saturday 22 September, 2018 the sun set on "Disney The Lion King Jr".
It was wonderful to have three sell-out performances. Thank you to everyone that came along to one of these performances. We hope you were entertained by the dancing, drama, singing and costumes, as you were transported to Africa. We are sure you have fond memories of this amazing production.
We would like to thank the cast and crew, production team, creative and technical team as well as many parent helpers for making the musical such a success. It was wonderful for the students to have the opportunity to participate in the musical and we could not have done it without your help. Thank you.
- Friday 21 September 2018 at 7pm
- Saturday 22 September 2018 at 2pm
- Saturday 22 September 2018 at 7pm
Some feedback from audience members:
- "They all performed so well."
- "We loved the show! Fabulous! Milan is still singing “Hakuna Matata” amazing performances, makeup and costumes. I can only imagine the amount of time, effort and work that was put into this. Awesome!!"
- "Thank you to all the teachers, parent helpers and others involved who had the vision for this show and together with the wonderful kids they delivered 3 amazing performances."
- "It was a wonderful production! The costumes, dancing, singing and acting were fantastic. Another successful and enjoyable musical from St Paul’s."
- "A wonderful performance. Fabulous to see all the hard work pay off. Great job by all involved."
- "Great production and awesome performance from everyone! We thoroughly enjoyed the show! Thank you and congratulations!"
- "Well done to the entire cast and crew of the junior school musical. It was a wonderful show. The hard work that went in to the costumes and rehearsals was evident. They should be very proud."
- "We loved the show - all the kids were amazing."
- "Wonderful production. Really enjoyed the show, so many talented young people."
- "The costumes and makeup were very clever and effective."
- "Truly amazing performance by all concerned. Well done St Paul’s."