Welcome to Revelations No 54, the St Paul's newsletter for the fortnight ending 7 April.
This is the final edition of Revelations for Term 1 and contains information, advice and encouragement for families during this time of remote learning and teaching, including:
- An update from School Principal, Ian Wake, on the school’s transition to remote learning; Term 2 fees; and the coming of Easter.
- Words of encouragement from our School Chaplains in the lead up to the St Paul’s Easter Chapel (Thursday, 9th April).
- An Easter message for all from the Head of Junior School.
- Advice and updates for Secondary School students from the Director of Learning Services.
- Information on the school’s commitment to student welfare during this time and suggested online resources from the Director of Student and Family Services
- Information on the MYP Personal Project and Service as Action.
- Updates from the Music Academy