Enrolment Process at St Paul's
The decision you make in choosing a school for your child is an important one that takes time and requires careful consideration of the opportunities a particular school may provide for your child.
To assist you in making this decision, we are happy to provide you with the information you require about St Paul's, and we welcome the opportunity to show parents and prospective students our school in action. We invite you to make an appointment to tour the campus and see first hand the extensive range of facilities and programs we can offer your child at St Paul's Grammar School.
To arrange a tour of the school please contact the Office of Communtiy Engagement on (02) 4777 4888 to arrange a convenient time.
Should you decide to proceed with applying for enrolment, the following process is followed:
- Application for Enrolment: This places your child's name on our waiting list and may be carried out at any time from birth. Registration will note the requested year level and date of entry.
- Please note that children starting in Pre-Kindergarten should turn four by the end of May in the year of commencement.
- While registered on our waiting list, you will receive copies of our magazine Futurum and will also receive invitations to major school events.
- There is a non-refundable enrolment registration fee of $150 for each child.
- Approximately 12 to 18 months prior to the requested date of commencement for your child, you will be contacted by the Office of Commuinty Engagement to undertake a formal interview.
- Information and documentation will be requested closer to the year of commencement, such as immunisation certificates, pre-school or school reports and references.