Mission and Vision
Inspired by Christian purpose and hope, St Paul's Grammar School enables teaching and learning for the “whole of life” to serve the world.
St Paul’s will be a dynamic, transformative and exemplary Christian Grammar School where students and staff can flourish, both within and beyond the school.
In order to achieve this, the School will continue to:
- enhance its distinctive Christian heritage and culture;
- pursue a positive, rigorous and contemporary Pre K-Year 12 learning environment for all students;
- increase principled and active student involvement in the wider cultural and sporting life of the school;
- engage, value, develop and retain staff capable of achieving the mission and vision of the School;
- encourage and promote the engagement of the wider community in the life of the school;
- enable collaborative and vibrant student and staff learning through provision of excellent resources;
- respond to the challenges of governing the school for a sustainable future, educationally, financially and environmentally.